Saturday, July 14, 2018

Mix Media Table tag

Mixed Media Table Decorative Tag

Hi!!! my recent advances into blogging allow me to exchange the creative juices in lengths

I have come up to share my new up-cycling project in Mixed Media!!
This one is for all my dear friends as the friendship day is approaching I am expressing my love and gratitude towards you all.💓💓💓💓

So here I began with preparing the base i used a cardboard piece from a pack of  scissors. I liked the size and the shape so i used it as a base. I primed it using Paperecious Gesso.

I stencilled some alphabets, numbers and textures on the primed base using Camlin texture paste.

I layered the base with yellow sand and pasted book pages and added a butterfly from a napkin.



I then splashed some Papericious spritz Marsala colour to the background to pop the details and did spread the access using a flat brush.
I then stamped using stamp "Thanking you across the miles" using Tubby craft stamp pad.
I then started adding elements diecuts in the centre and best friends sticker at the right end corner.


I topped it with final layer of elements made form a Papericious paper pack and my hand made flowers using dies and some diecuts generously given by a friend in a give away!! 😁😁.

Then finally some glitter to make the beauty dazzle as it stands tall.😃😃




Stay tuned shower some love and suggest what you would like to see
love and hugs!!!
I am also entering this project for paperecious blog July 2018 Challenge
checkout the link below and play along
http://papericiousindia.blogspot.com/2018/07/papericious-july-challenge-home-decor.html

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely mixed media piece! Great layers! Thanks for playing with us at Papericious:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.. thank you for playing at Papepricious challenge DT Daksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its awesome...Thank you for playing at Papepricious challenge with us.
    DT Kriti

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely! Thank you for guiding through the process ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks for your lovely remark Erum...I idea is have fun :)

      Delete

Handpainted Card

Hi Friends! I am excited to share this artwork with you today as I created it with lots of love and heart I mixed my two passions pain...