Sunday, July 15, 2018

Photoframe Fridge Magnet

Fridge Magnet Photo frame

Like most of us I am driven around by my kids....they are my love and inspiration.💕💕

As for this project my daughter's fascination for princesses and castles comes into play
I got a beautiful base from a dear friend to work and play along.

The Process.....
I began with painting the background in peachy chalk paint and then assembling the whole piece together " sorry forgot to take pics for this one"

I added my favourite elements and diecuts to add to the charm of it mostly floral on

I further added some darker shades of peach at the corners to give it some depth and pasted a magnet to make the product complete...

I am yet to find my favourite pic to go with it 😊😊😊😊


hope you liked the look of it..do shower some love and comment below
Stay tuned for many more projects 😍


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handpainted Card

Hi Friends! I am excited to share this artwork with you today as I created it with lots of love and heart I mixed my two passions pain...